A high speed Pick and Place industrial robot is the perfect tool increasing productivity and efficiency. They can be supplied in a wide range of styles and custom features, including different sizes (depending on what it will be used for) and various control options. We can design and manufacture pick and place systems to run on an X-Y gantry or provide full turnkey robotic cells for complex assembly / packaging tasks.
• The speed of the robot vastly exceeds the capability of any single worker.
• It is a cost-saving solution to employing a huge number of staff members.
• The accuracy of the machine ensures quality and consistency each of each product assembled.
• Can be customised to your preference, meaning we can create Pick and Place Systems which matches your requirements exactly.
• Can be integrated to work with other production equipment.
All end effectors / tooling can be designed to suit the customers exact requirements and are designed to suit the application. Depending on the operation, our expert team can design bespoke pneumatic clamping systems, magnets and vacuum attachments.
For industries such as automotive assembly, food processing, packaging and manufacturing, systems such as Pick and Place Systems are very important for increasing productivity and offer a high return on investment (ROI). The speed and accuracy of the system is something that is simply impossible to achieve from workers alone, which is why it is important to have a healthy balance of manpower and robots within any working environment.
If you think you could benefit from a high speed industrial robot, speak to one of our team about your options and which would be the most suitable for your needs. Give us a call on 01246 860114 for reliable advice and guidance.