Our Flexi range of lift assists are a cost-effective alternative to a pneumatic or electric balancer. There are two product variants, pneumatic or electric. Both versions feature single hand operation with infinity variable speed control. The lift and lower controls are operated using thumb throttles, providing intuitive operation. The Flexi lift assist provides fast and efficient lifting at a competitive price. The Flexi is available for mounting on rails for covering large areas, or from the specially designed steel articulation arm. The arms feature a working radius of up to 7m giving up to a 14m working area! The design of the arm allows 360 degree continuous rotation around the main column axis and provides ergonomic operation.
• Fast and intuitive operation. Lifting speeds of up to 36m/min make it one of the fastest handling systems available.
• Cost effective to buy and maintain.
• The pneumatic version can be Atex rated allowing use in explosive atmospheres.
• Can be provided to run using compressed air or 415v electric.
• Multiple standard variants are available: 125kg, 250kg, 500kg, and 1000kg SWL.
• Reduces the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI), and musculoskeletal disorders (MSD), improving both health and safety in the workplace.
• The use of a Flexi lift assist eliminates the need to adjust any settings when lifting various weights.
• Increases productivity and ergonomics in the workplace.
If you are looking for a solution to your handling needs, our Flexi lift assist is ideal for a range of industries – including, automotive, aerospace, pharmaceutical, food, electronics, mechanical, and any warehouse environment.
The Flexi-E is the electric version of our Flexi handling system. The standard version requires a 415v three phase supply and it provides infinitely variable speed control. This system offers great accuracy for precise positioning but it can also provide high speed operation for repetitive lifting tasks. The control head incorporates two throttle controls to allow use by left handed and right handed operators.
The Flexi-P is the pneumatic version of our Flexi handling system. The standard version requires a 6 Bar air supply and it provides infinitely variable speed control. This system offers great accuracy for precise positioning, but it can also provide high speed operation for repetitive lifting tasks. The vertical control head incorporates two throttle controls, one for up, and one for down. Due to the pneumatic operation, this system can also be used in Atex rated zones.